Rudd Center Video Gallery
1. All Rudd Center Videos are the property of the Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity (the “Rudd Center”). The Rudd Center owns and retains the copyrights to all Rudd Center Videos in the Video Gallery. Any time you use or arrange for use of a Rudd Center Video for any approved propose, credit must be given to the Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity in the following manner: Source: Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity.
2. Approved Uses: Use of the Rudd Center Videos is limited to the following purposes:
- Television or digital news/media reporting;
- Noncommercial promotional materials (including, but not limited to videos promoting healthcare or community programs);
- Research and scientific purposes;
- Educational purposes; and
- Presentations to policy makers.
3. Rudd Center Videos may be used in full or edited to shorter segments to meet the needs of a news report or other noncommercial use.
4. Prohibited Uses: Commercial use of the Rudd Center Videos is prohibited. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to:
- Sale of retail items or materials intended for sale such as films or promotional materials;
- Advertising materials and/or campaigns in any medium intended to promote commercial, for-profit business;
- Any use that may promote bias or be harmful to the persons appearing in the Rudd Center Videos is strictly prohibited.
- Copying or forwarding the Rudd Center Videos without adherence to all Terms is a breach of copyright law and is strictly forbidden.
Questions about the Video Gallery or these Terms may be directed to email@example.com.
You agree to the following:
2. You have read the information outlining the purpose of the Video Gallery.
3. You agree to credit the Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity for any videos used from the Video Gallery in the following manner: Source: Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity.